Special Message Covid 19
Like all businesses, we are closely monitoring the situation surrounding the evolving COVID-19 situation and the impact this is having on
the supply of services to customers.
As we play our part in preventing the spread of the virus, we are following the advice of the Australian Government and World Health
Organisation and have set up internal rules and procedures for:
- Maintaining good personal hygiene and being upfront about changes in personal health conditions.
- Maintaining clean and sanitised premises (particularly shared rooms, spaces and objects)
Preventing visitors from entering factory premises by setting up alternative outdoor drop-off and pick up points and maintaining distance
and no physical contact when interactions need to occur.
In terms of business continuity, we have put the following measures in place:
- Maintaining open communications between ourselves and our customers, with a preference for email over telephone communication.
- Keeping the business running as long as possible and delivering services and products within reasonable timeframes.
- Responding quickly to situations as they emerge in order to preserve customer relationships.
We will keep you updated as we continue to monitor the situation both from a health and commercial perspective, and thank you for your