Christmas Promotion 2020
We are having another Christmas draw this year on 18th December which will give one lucky customer a FULL refund on their Christmas
trampoline purchase. Every customer who orders a trampoline between September and Christmas will automatically go into the draw. Be
in it ... to win it!
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
FREE TRAMPOLINE PROMOTION
The Promoter is:
Durable Products Pty Ltd (ABN 44 625 281 030) of registered office address: 4-20 Millway Street, Kedron QLD 4031
The abovementioned company will be hereafter jointly referred to as the ‘Promoter.’
Employees of the Promoter or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the
competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
To enter the competition an entrant must purchase a new Durable Trampoline Package – this includes a frame, springs & mat.
Closing date for entry will be 4pm (AEDT) Friday 18th December 2020. After this date the no further entries to the competition will
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
- For each new Durable Trampoline Package purchased the entrant receives 1 entry into the draw.
The entrant must have completed payment, or in the case of cheques payment must be cleared, in order for their entry to be valid.
- The prize details are as follows:
Refund of Durable Trampoline Package includes Frame, Springs, Mat and additional accessories including, but not limited to, Spring
Safety Pads, Wheel Kits and Ladders.
- Does not include freight costs
The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a
catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any
other event outside of the Promoter’s control.
- Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this
- No alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
- Winner will be drawn at random at 4-20 Millway Street, Kedron QLD 4013 on Monday 21st December 2020.
The winner will be drawn on Facebook Live at 12pm Monday 21st December 2020 and will be
notified by email.
- The Promoter will notify the winner when the prize will be made available.
The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her acceptance and agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive
jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any
other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third
party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be published on our website and social media.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social
Network. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to any other party.